Wednesday, 1 December 2010

It's Swings and Roundabouts


or Time flies.

My website is gone. So very sad. It was supposed to be virus protected or something I am not really aware of, but pretend that I understand as long as the blogging goes well. Times like that when you log in and realize your website is nowhere near anymore feel like you could be posting all day, every day. IF you could. Maybe it's just that you can't that makes you so crazy. Maybe if it was just here sitting quietly and waiting I would let even more time go by, heavily burdened by the million things going on inside my head right now. Or for the last year. So a whole new year is around the corner, new goals and everything. That means I could include some new rule that will get me to write more, like an every-day project or something. That might be a cool thing to achieve. 

I believe I have my ways to bring the prodigal website back.
Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment